Tuesday already? That little clock on the sidebar just keeps on ticking. I’m 11 days away from running the longest distance I’ve ever run!
I thoroughly enjoyed all of your negatives into positives yesterday for mental Monday. Please take the button away with you (it’s in the side-bar) and use it for good.
I know a lot of you have other link ups, so just use it when and as you want – if Monday was a flop, try it on Tuesday, or use it on Sunday in preparation. It doesn’t take too much space to over-ride that negative thought, so keep ‘em coming, any day of the week!
For a bit of fun, here are three groups of three…
3 Ridiculous Happenings this Week
1. This was my face-book status for Sunday:
[Mr The Rake] just put on underwear, socks and a t-shirt and said ‘ok, see ya’ and off he went.
2. My mate (let’s call him shifty driver) left his unregistered car outside my Canberra house before prom on Friday. He and then went away for the weekend. Shifty driver left his duffel bag in my house and his car in the street for 3 days. At midnight on Monday, he arrived back in Canberra, took a taxi into the street, and when the taxi driver asked which was his house, he didn’t have the heart to say ‘none’. Shifty Driver paid the taxi fare, jumped out and immediately crossed the road to drive his unregistered car through the back streets before anyone was likely to catch him.
3. Today I got lost at the top of a straight road. To get home, I had to walk in a straight line. I turned left.
3 Fantastic Reads
These three posts were amazing this week – go check ‘em out
3. I lied, this is a much older post, but I love it. I hate the anti-sugar movement, and I think the key is all things in moderation – cutting out any food entirely (with the exception of those who do it on the basis of allergy or moral grounds) is something that I don’t understand. So cheers to Kat at Katalyst Health for ‘Why I Eat Sugar’.
I love online challenges, and October has a few good ones!
Less strange than it sounds! Girl Gone Sporty is running this – and the GGS ambassadors have all the inside goss
Pay $10 to be part of the challenge, which involves doing a simple ‘sit’ (squatting against a wall) once a day. The winner gets 25% of the fees as a prize, and the other 75% goes to charity. You can also register for a grant on the site!
These guys have a cute challenge where you post a photo each day on a different theme (today was ‘cosy’):
3. An oldie but a goodie!
I love #PlankADay (I’ll have to give you another ‘ahem’ progress shot… sometime soon).
Use #PlankADay as a hashtag on twitter to be part of the fun – plank once a day and see those abs get stronger and stronger.
Mindy from Road Runner Girl even has a tweet plank group support network you can join!
There you go! Three groups of a rule of three on Tuesday.
Seeing all of your negatives turned into positives! That made me smile almost as much as it did you.
It’s not too late! What’s your negative to turn into a positive today?
What’s a great post you’ve read this week?
Are you involved in any October challenges?